Welcome to The Audiology Center
We are dedicated to providing the best possible care for your ear, nose and throat problems.
Welcome to Cadillac ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery. Our physicians specialize in the treatment of ear, nose, throat and head and neck disorders with an additional emphasis in facial plastic surgery. We have a strong emphasis in treating sinus disorders and skin cancer lesion removal and reconstruction.
Our superior training and experience in treating both adult and pediatric ENT conditions is conducted with loving and compassionate care.
Our ENT Services
Our physician and audiology staff work together to diagnose and remediate hearing and balance disorders. Our nationally certified and state licensed audiology staff at ASC Hearing Clinic provide the best professional choice for hearing healthcare and balance assessment. The audiology staff specializes in the diagnosis and remediation of hearing and balance disorders for all ages, newborn through adult. Conditions treated include:
Ear Disorders and Treatment
- Painless cerumen removal
- Recurrent ear infections, eustachian tube dysfunction
- Chronic otitis media (ear tubes, tympanoplasty, mastoidectomy)
- Hearing loss, tinnitus
- Cosmetic ear surgery
- Treatment for dizziness, vertigo, BPPV
- Eustachian Tube Dilation System
Nose/Nasal/Sinus Disorders and Treatment
- Sinus, chronic and recurrent sinusitis
- Chronic nasal obstruction: septoplasty, functional rhinoplasty, turbinate surgery
- Balloon sinuplasty and FESS
- Treatment for nasal trauma
- Nasal polyps
- Epistaxis (nosebleeds)
Throat Disorders and Treatment
- Tonsil and adenoid surgery
- Snoring, sleep apnea surgery (UPPP, palate advancement, tongue base treatment, radio frequency treatment of the palate and tongue)
- Thyroid surgery
- Vocal cord and voice disorders: Hoarseness
- Laryngeal/pharyngeal reflex: GERD
- Swallowing disorders
Head and Neck Disorders and Treatment
- Salivary gland surgery
- Neck masses
- Thyroglossal duct cyst
- Lymph node excision
Facial Plastic Surgery/Skin Cancer and Treatment
- Lesion removal for skin cancer with or without reconstruction: basal, squamous cell, melanoma
- Reconstruction following MOHS procedures
- Mid face and nasal fracture
- Cosmetic rhinoplasty/septoplasty
Our physician and audiology staff work together to diagnose and remediate hearing and balance disorders.
Our nationally certified and state licensed audiology staff at ASC Hearing Clinic provide the best professional choice for hearing healthcare & balance assessment. The audiology staff specializes in the diagnosis and remediation of hearing and balance disorders for all ages, newborn through adult.
When hearing aids are the recommended option, our professional staff matched the feature and benefits of hearing aid style and technology to lifestyle and budget needs.